Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Time ehh? ah... ha...

Ahh well ... its been long time since i blogging again
oh well u knw ... that's my style ! =P

Probably you will ask , why the hell you come back
blogging again
err ... i will only tell i suddenly want ...
doesnt have any strange propose
or happened any sad thing =0!

just one thing lols...
time really pass so fast ...
i almost end my first semester
next week will be semester final exam
while i still here facebooking or watching anime or blogging
well , that's crap
i don;t like to push myself hard
or maybe this is just a reason to let myself feel better?
XDD ahaha who knows , oh by the way i never study
when exam , that's my style XD
And today ... when i am looking at those secondary student ,
Uniform , ahhaa .. then i think ...that's not my time already
not for me ... now formal shirt is for me lol
on last monday i wear full formal with leather shoes
just because for the 5 min presentation !
a lot people is looking at me when taking lrt =.=
i think this quotes on there mind "kid's face adult shirt "
ahahah

tomorrow will be my last class ...
good luck for me in my next week exam =D

No comments: