Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Sunday 9 October 2011

i dont know how to describe my feeling right now

but err ...


can i say it hurt ?

i don't know ...

but what is it anyway?

just now Talk about promises with someone ...

broken promises

huh ... funny things I still remember all the promises

I made with her

But did she ?

The more i think the more i feel i am fucking retarded =D

Even its ald past for years

Memory sometimes come out with bad shit

and it just spoilt my mood


The most funny things is ...that time i thought she likes me =D ...

so i go and confess all things turn out like shit ...

"you cant "afford" me " ... yeah i am not rich why ? you like me right ?

" no i am sorry " then why you act like ... likes me ?u treat me so good n ... you just like you like me

"i treat everyone also like this geh " ......


ha ... fck this shit =D !

no more confession for me i guess =D

this wound just pain enough to scare me don't confess to girl again =D ...

will i really recover from this ? *laugh*

No comments: