Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Tuesday 27 April 2021

至不灭的你 To Your Eternity


Found a good gem few weeks ago, wanted to put here but always forget

"To your Eternity" 
it is written by the same writer of "The Silent Voice" which I have put in the same blog previously

Although this is an anime series but the first episode you can definitely just watch as a standalone film
the story telling, the drive of emotions, the wills of the living, the yearn of memories
the wistfulness of one. all these it brings out so perfectly in this very first episode.
nevertheless, one of the best anime I have watch in the near season so far. 

side track a little, anime not only meant for kids or u know otakus or what so ever,
there are tons of anime are meant for adults, and the messages it brings sometimes outweigh movies nowadays.

alright back "To your Eternity", the very first  episode really give me a good thought on life
we can't choose where are born, like the boy in the Ep1, born in a harsh icy snow lands.
never once taste fruits. 
Whole village went for finding new warmer lands, only leaving him and other older people in the village
And until he is the only one left. After awhile only he decided to try to finds those left.
i suggest you watch it while having tissues with you.

Life is fragile.
I always have a plant in my room, remind myself that knowing to at least take care a plant
at least i will know to take care myself.
If i couldnt even take care of a plant
how could take care even myself? let alone taking care others.
I have a monstera now, very interesting plant.
got holes all over the leaf (grew up this way)
but now really kinda looks yellowish, guess i really cant even take care a plant myself.

No comments: