Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Typo

i just kinda screen thru some of my old posts
realize that i made fuck tons of mistake.
most of the time there are missing words in between a sentence
but in my defend. my brain think faster than my fingers.
hence the missing words.

there goes again. stay home and no idea what to do.
vaccination in our country take forever.
for a herd immunity it going to take at least a year. with pace like this probably more
sign when will this go. there is so much time wasted.

oh yeah, not sure why lately whenever time at 9pm i always feels hungry
probably continuously eating chips during these time. since i got no training now
and my sleep time is kinda a mess.
damn it i should go and sleep

No comments: