Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Wednesday 24 March 2010

hey ... where am i ??
you are in your dream , noob
what ?? i am not noob
you are a noob
i am not
now get out from here

( what i say about the dream is not real )

~~pofff ~~
Then i wake up
the first word i say from my mouth is
SHIT ...
because i know when i wake up on midnight
i can never sleep again...
but i try .. so i lying on the bed
until i feel thirsty and feel wan like to pee
so i just get up from my bed
do what i need to do first
then here i am =_= ...
computer again xD hahaha
very well ...
Zzz 4 am already ..
i am taking my time for my tomorrow english test
well ... the novel ... the pearl
i am scratching my head for that ...

well c tmr

1 comment:

i m -musH- said...

haha lol
still computer?
dint do revision?