Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 4 March 2010

Path ..

Talk about today 1st ..
well ..
i am weak these day ...
i keep need to slp .. always lying on the bed
but i hold my breath to get up for school
so i dint absent on monday to wednesday
however ...
today ... i dint do the same thing
cz i cant even can fall sleep ...
i felt really really tired ... but
cannot ...
when i fall sleep .. hmm i think is ald ..
around 4 pm ...
then ... wake up by my alarm ... on 5.30
zz damn it that time i ald decide i wont go school
... the fall slp again
wake up by seng again on 6.45
he call me LOLzz
zzz ... thn by my mom ...
LOL ... i think is about 7 or 8 ...
cz i barely can see the sunlight on my window ...
( cant even have a good sleep huh ?? )
on about 11.30 i wake up ... still damn sleepy ...
i still laying on bed until 12 ++ ...
when i walk i feel ver dizzy dizzy dizzy ...
this is the reason i dunwan go skul
xD



Every have their own path , own way , own choice
So we can't force everyone to do anything we wan ...
So ... we reject anybody ...
but could u just use another reason for reject me ?
u use 1 damn cant believable shit reason
u guys knw what ??? she said Hot ... thats all ... if u said tired
come on i still can accept ... and i wont angry as much i have now ...
then u still ask me " angry " ?
If you were me ? how the hell u will think ?
last time i even gv what necessary reason
u still angry ... how if u were me ???

3 comments:

i m -musH- said...

nowonder din saw u at skul today

Vanx Chew said...

XD ...
i wan go skul de lar ...
wan go c u xD

i m -musH- said...

hahha
lazy lor ^^