Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Monday 29 June 2015

Goodbye little angel, goodbye and farewell

My little puppy named Jasmine, just passed away.
I have to put her down.

Because of the unlicensed shelter she came from, have take no good care of the dogs,
She is infected with Canine Influenza. When i bring her to the vet, she got the symptoms in the first week, but the vet said it might be, so it couldn't be vaccine, so need to wait another week. Then i received their call, asking if my dog get the feral virus(CI). And yet they know, but still let people adopt those dogs. And next week i bring her to the vet again, the flu got serious. And the third week, she started twitching and soon, cannot even move. We pay for heavy bills try to get her to better, but the damage has already done. I can't stand to watch her suffering, so my family decided to put her down.

To them, might just be a pup that need to go or just get the donation, but when i adopt her, she's my family.
I can never forgive them, never.NEVER.

It never hurts more than losing a family member, but when watching her suffer, it hurts a lot more,

It hurts me more, when watching my mother cry. She take care of her more than us.
I know she's sometimes lonely because all of us went to work in the afternoon. So i suggested we go adopt a puppy, and we did.

I can see she is happy when the puppy come home, when talk about Jasmine's habit or silly thing Jasmine done, she would smile bright. So it give me another reason to hate the unlicensed shelter.
I damn them to hell. Now they don't even pick up my brother's calls.

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianDogsDeserveBetter
THEM, i hate them. i will do what i can in my way, to get them ban, or check by the government.
Will never let them do the same mistake again.

And goodbye my Jasmine, goodbye my angel, farewell.




No comments: