Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 7 May 2020

Ended


Finally MCO is consider ended, but still tons of restriction,
Tomorrow finally going back to work.
What have i learned during all these free times? nothing much
Since works still coming remotely, plus when working from home,
Make peoples have no regards of time and day, hence they look for you anytime anyday.
But still at least at home some of the time did help for me to finished up my assignment as well as exam.
Talk about assignment, new sems is starting, even its part time still take a quite hard toll on me.
Also still a month of disciplined workout was the least i did.
Gym still cant open yet, hence cant play thai boxing for awhile.

Times flies really.
a month passed. and what did I accomplished

In this cauldron fashioned from delusion, with the sun as fire and day and night as kindling wood, the months and seasons as the ladle for stirring, Time cooks all beings: this is the simple truth.” — Mahabharata


I saw this quote from net, Mahabharata is an epics from ancient india.

It spoke a frightening truth, come to think of it, im getting old, another 3 years im going step into 30s,

It make me question how far i have gotten in my life, how far i have chased my dream,

How much effort did i make, or did i just slack the whole 27 years of my life.


Did i slacked? i guess no, did gave every effort then? guess no too .. 半々だけ


No comments: