Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Grass

It's just myself talking to myself about myself,
Thomas Shelby - Peaky blinders

The quote from a drama i like,
Pretty much sums up what i wrote in here too,
if you know me don't bother asking why or what i wrote,
what i wrote here stays here.
Will talk when i feels like to.

Anyhow, shaved my hair few days ago never got to post on social media
Guess i will post here.
mehh, because it doesn't looks any different anyway,
Because i dint cut the middle parts where the "Grass" is growing,
not cutting it because i dint want it become unsalvageable
At least the middle part i can just wax it up or tie it up so it doesnt looks messy.
but the side and back how about, looks shit. so i shaved it,
it wasnt as crooked as i thought it would, turns out looks pretty good too.


No comments: