Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Wednesday 26 August 2020

 taught the muay thai class just now, 
master is stuck on a meeting and couldn't make it
come to think of it, i really enjoy teaching and leading the class
and most probably im not doing it right, but i really enjoy it.
since im teaching today my body is not exhausted as it should usually
but im mentally exhausted because i couldn't sleep since past 3 weeks.
no matter how tired i feels
Either it take me forever to fall asleep, or sleeping 2 hours and waking up
then require another 2 hours lying on bed before i could fall asleep. 

This fucking insomnia are literally killing me.
if this going for months i might need some sleeping pills
well hopefully it doesn't need to come to that.

even now im so sleepy i think it will at least take me an hour to fall asleep.
right
gonna to waste my time falling sleep

cya

No comments: