Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Wednesday 12 August 2020

crack

 

Just check that i have mild scoliosis, which cause by my pelvis was not a align
of course, its from my x-ray report, im no doctor.
had my first treatment, hmm hard to say if im better, because i still feels sore near my tail bone
but i do feels that my shoulder has opened up and my hunch back has lessen. 
but i did went to doctor to prioritize checking my right shoulder, which constant freeze up and pain
not sure its started from a bad fall in the gym or just stupid sleep posture. 
which i used to really like sleeping on my right side before this happen.
then now i cant do that which is pretty sad. and harder to fall asleep
 but the shoulder dint really fix, so probably need a few more session.
my back however i do feels great.
more opened up make me even breath easier and should has less pressure.
the treatment was fine, it doesnt hurt at all
but man...
the physio, it hurts so much.
because the muscle around the bone that has wrong position has gotten so used to that post
which is require to loosen up and re-tighten the correct place.
and that man, it hurt so much. 
plus, doing my muaythai has constantly only using only few set of muscle but not others
it has some unbalance (which totally my fault because i hate to do muscle conditioning, and skipping all the time)
well. 
i just hope they fix my shoulder or everything before i could go to my fight next year.
well supposedly if the covid has at least died down or vaccine is truly found so that i could go.


No comments: