Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 1 October 2020

bubbles

 Finally took a longer leave and went to dive, 
Been close to 2 years, so i went all out, maximum dive the dive shop can provide for the time I'm there
4 days, dived 8 times.

first day was the most exhausting day, 4 hours drive, 2 hours of ferry,
couldn't even check in yet when I arrived
and went straight into my refresher dive in the morning then 2 boat dives in the afternoon.
I just came back and I miss it already.

One of the best dive, because I saw a shark this time, a blacktip, medium size
it was intriguing, but scary too because it swam so close to us,
Probably just 2 m apart from me.
all of the diving buddies are just looking at it until it went away. it was curious and checking on us
after the dive is finished everyone is saying like that was too close for comfort 
even its a non-aggressive shark type, its still a shark, too many teeth.


also saw a non composure diver that move around in the water too much, couldn't control the buoyancy good enough and step on a coral and broke a small part of it, that scene broke my heart.
ughhhh
well, not a people are very comfort in the water. hardly can blame them, also their dive count also not much.

even myself is just slightly over 20 logged dives. 

well, monsoon happening soon, see you tioman next year. 

No comments: