Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 8 October 2020

Safe

Just came back not long ago and I miss it already,
the tranquility that felt in the water cannot be found anywhere in the city
and of course tons of pretty fishes and corals
Oh btw, I crossed my legs like that because we are preparing to enter water
and then captain decided to take a photo while I am wearing my fins 
On the right are the dive guide for the day named Brice, an DMI from the dive shop.
Nice guy
there is another dive buddy already went down in the water that time, so he is not in the pic. 

Well enough of the diving, cant go until next year and with this pandemic going on, 
probably anywhere are dangerous, and most likely my next year competition is canceling again
which have to drag another year, im really getting old by then.
the only good thing is i dont need to go over the torturing weight cutting process again.
sigh. 
Finished training just now, i felt that my stamina gotten a little better.
probably finished a vacation everything relaxed even my body.
well of course most probably not, must be the few stamina training I had.
hopefully the vaccine coming out soon, 
so, by then, stay safe

No comments: