Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 22 October 2009

Mop ...=.=

well....
going to exam next week = =
i wondering i will go for study or not
lol ==
whatever
and WE going to exam
UNTIL Nov 16th
... damn ..
holy shit ...
our vacation at 17th ... =.=
that is so damn ... school dint even gv us a chance
to P in REASON ... ==
awful ...
arghh .... just get over of that

hehe ... know wad ? i mop my house today
with my magic mop ...
yea .. its mine ... cz is me bought it to my mom
well that mop is kinda like this









but ... mine 1 is whole orange .. but except that steel part
=.= ... thats all for today ...

2 comments:

i m -musH- said...

haha xD
exam lur
+ oil
hahaxx ^^
cant p adii xD
hahaxxx ^^


tis month 26 till next month 16 right?? walao .. three week
hehe LOL
so cham

Vanx Chew said...

en lo en lo ... xD
me so guaii zai jor xD
hehe ...
=.= sad lo
3 week O !!!
pengsan lo ...