Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 10 December 2009

ermm..

tell me .... how long you dint touch ur blog vanx

erm... half month ?

bull shit ...

what ?

nothing

WEll i too damn shit long i dint even touch my blog =D
ahaha ... nt becz busy actually ...
but ... errr no "mood" ? ( what a retard reason )
so ... ... these day ..
my .. my .. liver are damaging badly
because why ?
because ... because
(tell it right now bitch )
opss sry ...
because i always too late sleep ...
too late ... as you can see now ... 2.50 am =X
sometime more worst .. about 6 am
blaa~ =(
well ... my night become days ... my days become night
now ... !! i am NIGHT STALKER ...
[ wtf ? dota? ]
well just tell its honestly
i kinda too damn boring ... TT
well perhaps i go some1 home =D
i will do this
well perhaps this year i will pass a lonely birthday again =X
why ... because nth =_= ...
just some kind six sense?
no ... because every time like this
my birthday just after X'mas sadly
thn my fren just alot go out at xmas
thn ... no $ ald =X
psps ...
nvm ba ... i have it ald ... lonely apart of me =3 ?
every1 has a lonely time ... i just nvm of this ...
xD bah ...
hope everything is fine =D just fine ...


Welcome to my Broken Diary
I VanX

2 comments:

i m -musH- said...

haha
nvmm worr
ur bufday me peii u
hahahaha~``

❤ ShelyLuii said...

h b'day =/