Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Monday 28 December 2009

You can smile You can laugh , but wana tell u i wan crying now

1228 ...
why is so important ?
to me ? ... not anymore from today ...
since this ... since this 1228
and i hate promise ...
promise is curse ...

i really could tell you guys ..
you can laugh , you can smile
but i am crying now ...
why ? dun ask me this shit question to me
i hate to answer ...
and .. DONT FELT SORRY ...
what i talk i what say ...
my is too cruel .. but i hope i can tell someone
i am not a cruel guy ..
but who could listen ? ..
but no one ...
i really need shoulder to crying out loud ...
who can gv me now .. huh ?
ha. .. my heart .. ald pieces ...
i dont wan it become a powder ...
ald fragment ... i dun wan it can be blow away ...
i hope i can die soon as possible
dont worry i wont suicide ...
my life ald meaningless .
i would just stay my life like this
lost hope ... broken promise ...
who could understand tis pain ?



I am Only But A boy ..
there is a limit
to my abilities

VanX
sobbing ...