Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Saturday 26 December 2009

What i need for ?

i heard a news ... for just now ..
i sudden felt ... my heart ...
broke ...hope .. lost ... but why should i ?
... why i had to so ?
ha .. i am such idiot ...
just always 1 way talking , thinking , answer
i think she will never be remember what i told
or i am just a last choice that could be throw anytime
mean. a junk ...
aha ... i could cry now ..
but i ask myself again
why should i ?
i could bleed , i could hurt
i could die but i cant cry ...

Talking loud . Smiling Face . Regret less
Joyful voice . These thing for only hiding my crap
tonight i have talk wit my fren for whole night
until now .. just back home
for posting this crap
... why i had to ?
i dont know don't ask me ...
never

.. i looking outside the window ...
i saw the sky getting blue ..
my feeling getting blue too ...
i ask myself what i really need for ?
i dont knw ... i only can ans this shit to myself

maybe i could lie to myself
nth is really i need from now ...
why i had to do this shit .. ?




Faithless
VanXCheW

No comments: