Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Disciplined

I don't remember how days is has passed since the lock downs
Days 35? 36 ?
Din't keep track.
I miss the gym, the training, the sparing.
But in these lock down time i did not do any cardio exercise,
My stamina sure hell drop to rock bottom when this end.
But one thing surprise myself was I somehow disciplined myself,
to do two hundreds plus reps on conditioning/exercise everyday,
its not cardio and its not much by compare doing it at the gym
While back at gym we usually do a thousand times.
But I has been doing continuously for 2 weeks or more,
My lazy ass dint stop somehow.
Hope I could even do it after the MCO end,
The shape is coming out, it looks pretty dope

No comments: