Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Friday 16 September 2022

Escape

"I thought I have escaped far enough,
Yet it clings on me like apart of my skin.
The voices that whisper at the back of my head,
even the sound of waves couldn't drown it out.
And these blood-like stained hands of mine
even the sea couldn't wash away.
the supposed golden sand that beneath my feet,
became blacken charred ashes
each steps dragging me down deeper to the abyss,
suffocating.
I want this to end, I need it to end.
there was a tiny little string that held me back from fully fallen in,
so tiny, looks so fragile, so thin, almost unseen to eye.
so tough, so resilient,
but yet... it was wrap around my neck,
was it preventing me from falling in, or just simply there end me before i fell?

_____________________________________________________________________

在你问之前,我没事
这也许是我曾经的想法,可能就在这几个月前
可是我没有任何需要我太担心的地方,我还能笑,我还能玩,我还能说,我还能废
我真没有太多烦恼,可是我不知为什么我很想不通我为什么迷茫
可是每当我一人静下来时,那脑中都总会想“离开”
夜深人静的时候,那有声音想法就会钻进我脑里窃窃细语
不想想的 仍然会想
不想听的 也会听到

可能是个过渡期吧
现在很少了
也许个自己的旅行,稍微调整了自己
也许终于终成眷属, 让我心扉敞开?

No comments: