Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Friday 11 September 2009

Bless me

i feel very unhappy these day ...
just... i duno how to say
just something had happen in my family
it just make me cry whole night
what thing had happen
i just dun wan to say
perhaps now not the time i wan to say
maybe later ..
or later

haiz
oh well
because of this " thing " happen
i ... cant having a outdoor when ah man birthday
err... sry ah man
i ... realy cant
i knw last year i dint pei u
but tis year i can pei u when at night for a tea

well ... haiz
bless me god

last thing ...
tis is upset for me actually
i damn feel all our promises
had broken
i am ver dissapointed to u
and to me and mylife
i am fail .. totally
fail again and again and again
if i doesnt exist ... it will be better rite ?

tis 2 thing realy make me upset

oh ya tis is a news
if i make some funny movie upload here
is that okay ?

if i realy make i think u may think i am a
stupid , sucker , dog , cat, frog or whatever
just comment

1 comment:

i m -musH- said...

I do not know what tat happened
but..
dont feel upset lurx^^