Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 19 November 2020

Stagnant

lately a weird thought come to my mind
well, thoughts like these usually comes when i driving home from gym
down the silent road.
I feels stagnant in life.
Feels like somehow everyone around me started running and I slowed down my pace
almost to a standstill or... actually stopped.
Yeah I still doing my degree, going for my training every single classes
Trying to make myself stronger physically and mentally
now its just feels more like a habit, and an excuse for me to tell im still going.
but am I still improving? 
I asked for my current job to give me more,
projects, account, responsibility.
and I got it.
but I didn't feels what I thought I should feels.
i still feels like i have stopped going forward.
am i gotten to comfort with what i have now?


no life satisfaction. probably is what I am feeling now
ha, what am i babbling, most likely the thrills, the satisfactoriness, just about to be found.
 

No comments: