Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Monday 2 November 2020

Toe

Just first day the muay thai official gym reopen since October CMCO and I got injured
and it's ridiculous how I get my injury
was kicking bag and one bad angle kicks on my foot
my big toe's nail, was stuck in between the gap of the bag
(actually is the gap between the cloth tape, because the bag is worn out and we tape it with cloth tape)
then I proceed continue the kick and pull out, 
never knowing it almost pull my whole nail out
well, to be exact almost half of it, 
then I just kneel down, first aid 101, apply pressure because its started bleeding
Profusely 

right after that I just use a plaster as base, then tape it cloth tape and masking tape
and continue the class as usual 
well... but now it hurts at different places for some reason.
ugh, hopefully next class n I dont need the same tape on my toe again.



No comments: