Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Tuesday 19 January 2010

sheeitt ..

i cant imagine it happen to me
tmr morning ...
u guys wont see me at school
i wont come ...
i am going to hospital ...
maybe =.=
the doctor said 90% need to do
operation ...
but i still believe that 10%
no need .... =D
u may ask what happen?
tell u then
me ... get wang nga 肠
i dun realy knw how to write = =
but u knw what i mean ?
ver shit ...
and t he doctor said
that shit is hide behind my intestine ..
hard to operate so ...
i going f ....
and i going to said 3 days ... in hospital ...
that is realy realy realy fck up ...
if the doctor operate me
and leave some cotton inside me
LOL ... if this happen
i going say bye bye ...

well ... nvm .. laugh more 1st
wahahaha

painful
VanXCheW

3 comments:

i m -musH- said...

没事的阿
放心~

$(^诚^)$ said...

放心wor ~
不会有事的
那些医生都是fair水的拉
呵呵
don't worry so mush ~
^^

Vanx Chew said...

i m -musH-
hehe ... so pain a now

$(^诚^)$
= = ... fair lei geh tao ...
做埋手术jor wor