Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 23 July 2020

??

Recently bought a queen size bed and switch out my single bed.
The main reason was because i wanted the under bed storage.
as follow
i know its looks weird because a tilam within a bed,
that wasnt my old bed, that was for any guest that might come over
poor's man bed
well
although it does give me better sleep
but, not sure why it make feels actually lonelier. 
since i dint want my sleep posture becoming like a Picasso painting
i only sleep on right side of the bed.
keeping it straight and neat.
then probably the empty spaces there making me felt that
and lately
after work i dont feel likes going home,
although i will still go home on time sharp, because of the traffic.
and some day is because my muay thai classes, 
not sure why but that thought just pop out at the back of my mind
i got no reason not to go back, but i just doesnt feel like it.
and that thoughts lingers. not like some impulse thoughts that gone away real quick
also i go no where to go.

come to think of it, like a really careful thought.
Im like Jon Snow knowing nothing
i dont really knows what i want, what i really like, what i love
who I love, who i hate, who i want in life, who are deem important in my life.
Lately im just so passive about everything, and being mono-polar 
Im like the jerk who keep on wanted to surf on a massive wave that i been warned not to
and get dragged by the current then still doing nothing try to save myself.



No comments: