Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Friday 31 July 2020

flu

I had a flu last Friday,
Dint get better until Tuesday,
which i took leave on friday and monday and i have to be sick

even small flu now scares people and myself,
will always thinking if i had the Covid19
even pretty sure its just a small flu or viral fever,
the pressure of getting Covid19 is not from scare of dying but it actually troubles everyone you come contacts with.
another 14 days of isolation, cant work, cant go out, and tons of sanitation.

well i took leave to rushed all the assignments and have definitely not ready for coming exam
which drop at 8th of august.
I dont even sure why am i doing my degree, in part time.
its like trying to hang myself when i am already dropping a toaster in my bath
well. its a 3 years + period if manage to get all subject passed.
else it will delay again.

with lately increased workload, which next year might actually adding more responsibilities 
and projects.
hmm.. well. until then, i decide what come first.

No comments: