Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Friday 3 July 2020

Book?

Few of my friends just came over,
Just finished our chat and its late, I'm an early person, sleeping late is pretty much a torture to me
Couldn't really sleep most of the time
It has always been a problem for me, I have very bad sleep quality.
Couldn't  rest enough
I'm not even sure why am i here typing this
By the time finished this i probably only have like 3 hours of time frame for my sleep
Pretty much forcing my brain cells to suicide

Wait, this is going to be book right? since you have said that from last post
well... like hell i will.

Nah, just randomly talk about what the chat i had.
Trust.

To trust one, and to give one trust, is this hard?
For me, unfortunately i pretty dumb, i can only give 0 or 100 on this
there is not in between i only goes for extreme, 
if i were to trust you i would have give every ounce of it in me to you.
But well unfortunately some people are just might be ungrateful 
and ruined that
No matter that be your friends, your partners, your family or your significant other
Lucky for me for me at least, i still dint have trust issue even if i had been taken advantages of.
What are we if we just living on a masked face and fake trust or even living on act.
Is that living ? Is that even ourselves? nah
Well. im probably too tired thats why i type these. which is kinda emo kia.

ok. i have to dive into my blankets

No comments: