Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Read

I can't say I read a lot, but i do read time to time
These are the books i have for now. Not much.
















I gave and lend some of them out, some are not even sure where are them now.
I never have the heart to finish reading Anne Frank,
Wasn't because im lazy but its just too heartbreaking.
We are lucky now there is no great war are fought, living in those times a surely worst than hell.
Well, not that i have been to hell but, figure of speech.
As for the thickest in those, "Gone Girl" i never finished that because i bought a wrong version
The text is too small, too tiring when reading it, so i just screw it and go watch the movie instead.


The very first English Novel i read was The Fault in Our stars by John Green
Was introduce by a close lady friend of mine
that was like 7 years or more? ago? 
Slightly cloudy in my memories.
But that time i did read it online, then eventually bought the books, after that the movie came out
And watch it with her.
I'm pretty sure that point in my life i actually likes her.
But then she is flying to UK for her studies and so i gave her the book. and i wrote this in the book



















Not sure what i was thinking back then but hey, was young, dumb and broke
The feeling is definitely gone now, like, long time ago.
even when she came back like few years ago we still never meet face to face
Well to me she is definitely one of the important friend in my life, nothing more
I don't think she read my blog? Kinda awkward if she did
but er.. but hey if you do, lets meet up and reminisce the old days

Its just bitter to have few of your close or old friends that just like lost into void
well... time to sleep. next time lets actually talk about reading. this time the point just flew over my head.

No comments: