Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Sunday 15 November 2009

Another me ? ( story Episode 1 )

Read This 1st : tis page contain illegal contain ( ... just some rude word ) so think 1st when u wan read this

ME : ... how would this happen ...
Some1 : i dono ... but u are fired ..go out from here
and go F***ing go take all your thing ..

In front of the door

ME : Damn ... i am shit now ...
Another me : i am not ..
Me : why you are not ... you are me
Another me : i am you too ..
Me : oh shit ... i am talking to myself
Another me : no .. you are talking to me
Me :you are me ..
Another me : yea ..
Me : so it mean i talking to myself
Another me : No !! you are talking to me
Me : Oh Dun shitting me already
Another me : i wont shitting you if shit on you mean shit on me
Me : Oh F*** ... i am mad .... i must be having some sick
Another me : Hey look at that girl ... wooot
Me : HoLy ShIT

Looking at the hot girl with sexy suit

Another me : come on ... go get her number
Me : wtf ? u tell me get it ? i am nothing now just get fired
my pocket left 20 bugs ... and ... with a broken cell phone
Another me : .. err... forget about that then
Me : (thinking) ... i am really a shit ... perhaps i should just jump
of from more than 17 stories building
Another me : hey i hear that ...
Me : oh not again ...
Another me : if u die i am die too
Me : So ?
Another me : so i wont left u do that
Me : go to hell

Running To Top of Some Building

Me : oh nice .... ... 40 Stories high , nice place to jump
Another me : ... you will not do that
Me : Shut the F*** Up... i cant Take it anymore
Another me : take what ?
Me : oh crap ...
Another me : okay okay ... you wan to die .. go on
Me : Oh thank god , thank ... i won (Fake crying )
Another me : Come on ... dun thank to god ... thank to Satan
Me : why ?
Another me : because you are going to suicide dun even think you are go heaven
Me : ... i would like to go hell
Another me : ..........( silence for awhile ) whatever
Me : but first ... call someone 1st
Another me : who ? with your broken phone
Me : It still can make call man
Another me : okay okay go on ...
Me : but the screen i cant see ... never mind test everyone
Another me :hey hey tell me who is that ( curious )
Me : you will know ... i only can tell is girl ...okay i call now ... i hope is this one

Calling - - - - - - -
Phone picked

Phone : ahh ... ahh ... ahh ... come one baby ... harder
Another me : ... WHAT THE F....... i think you are calling wrong
Me : ( silence ) . . . Yes i must

Phone call end

me : never mind try another

Calling - - - -
Phone picked

Phone : ( sound of Chainsaw and Screaming of girl ) ...
Another me : Holy shit ... Murdering ? ...
Me : err ... maybe ... forgot about that lets try another

Phone call end

Another phone call start again - - - -

phone picked

Me : hello ? is that Kelly ?
Another me : oh so this girl is u wan to find
Phone : who the F*** u finding is ( a heavy man sound )

Phone end immediately

Me : who the hell ...
Another me : ... (keep silence)
Me : okay ... stop trying i maybe remember his phone number

Pressing on the phone ...
And got some number

Me : err... not like this

ERASE the number and do it again

Me : ... err not this too

AGAIN ...

Me : hm mm

And AGAIN ...
And finally .. he thing he got some number that right

Me : okay ... try this ...

Phone calling
....
Phone : number of you call is unregistered So try another

Me : what the ...
Another me : come on ... stop trying and jump ...
Me : hey at first who say dun want to die ?
Another me : ... then who say wan to die
Me : okay okay ... 1 more ...

Phone Got message ...
Your Phone credit Is empty . Please reload to make further phone call

Me : ... ( Hopeless )
Another me : oh ?? seem like Satan want to see you anyway
Me : okay ... how about we go down ... buy a reload card ... and come back here
Another me : you jackass ... dumbshit ... you just nothing but coward .
Me : fuck me ... okay then ...

Running back abit ... and rush then jump ...
Phone ringing ... ( while falling )

Me : yes ? ( while falling )
Kelly : hey ...
Me : oh shit ... kelly you late ... farewell .. i L ..

(episode 1 end )