Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Monday 9 November 2009

WHY EVERY THING MUST HAVE TITTLE ?

z ... why anything must have tittle ?
.... lol

anyway forget it ..
talk about just now xD ..
i just drink a very much big bowl of
mushroom sup .. CZ why ?
my mom cook too much ... so i had to drink all
but that was delicious
ehh ... sorry for chiew yee 1st xD
i ate her Zi Mui

Ok
talk about mid valley again .xD
well i am good ..... at that day ...
me and my friend sold 39 iron ...
but ...that is very little ...
because this is fair = =

well .. i guess i am still lucky anyway
xD got chiew yee got come anyway ...
lol and she come when her mother waiting for food lol
i thought she so kind ... =.= xD
dint eat also come see me 1st =.=
well i never mind for that ... lol ask ourself 1st
who we are ... who she must ? lol
nice ans is it ?
well pass through ... and that time at night
i cant even go out from my counter ..
BULLS*** ... i am starving to death
and i tot chiew yee will da bao for me xD
i tot lar .. i tot
then sms lo ...
sienz ma .. no ppl come see
s . .. s .. then manager come
LOL
omG...
almost get caught ...

then 9 pm close counter ...
and talk all thing and put on trolley lo
i crash 2 time ... =.=...
trolley accident lol .. not car ...
then b home
and sleep and when i fall sleep like
get knock out ...
KO straight fall in sleep no countdown
lol too tired xD
well and i upload new song ...
i will put 2 song anyway...
so if u got time ... hear its both
^^ nice song i hope u like it


What's Left Of Me
Nick Lachey

Watch my life
Pass me by
In the rear view mirror
Pictures frozen in time
Are becoming clearer
I don’t wanna waste another day
Stuck in the shadow of my mistakes
Yeah

Cause I want you And I feel you
Crawling underneath my skin
Like a hunger like a burning
To find a place I’ve never been
Now I’m broken and I’m fading
I’m half the man I thought I would be
But you can have whats left of me

I’ve been dying inside
Little by little
No where to go but going out of my mind
In endless circles
Running from myself until
You gave me a reason for standing still
And I want you and I feel you
Crawling underneath my skin
Like a hunger like a burning
To find a place I’ve never been
Now I’m broken and I’m fading
I’m half the man I thought I would be
But you can have whats left of me
Falling faster
Barely breathing
Give me something to believe in
Tell me it’s not all in my head

Take whats left of this man
Make me whole once a


#
Do I Have To Cry For You ---Nick Carter我一定要恳求你吗 尼克-卡特#
#
Don't wanna close the door不想关上门 #
Don't wanna give up on it不想放弃 #
Don't wanna fight no more要继续争取 #
We'll find a way around it我们要找到一条出路 #
Where's the love we had我们只要有爱就一定会有办法 #
We can make it last我们最后会成功 #
#
Chorus:#
Tell me what I gotta be告诉我我将会怎样 #
Tell me what you wanna do告诉我你想要怎样#
'Cause I can't live my life the way you want me to因为我不能按照你要求的方式生活 #
You know I can't go on living like we do你知道我们不可以继续像这样的生活下去 #
Do I have to cry for you, do I have to cry for you我一定要恳求你吗 我一定要恳求你吗 #
#
So tell me what it's for告诉我它意味着什么#
If there's no winner in it 如果在这里没有赢家 #
Nobody's keeping score没有人总能得分#
Lets start from the beginning让我们从头开始 #
Can we make it last with the love we had我们能不能和我们的爱情坚持到底
##
Tell me what I gotta be我是不是要站在冰冷的黑夜里#
Tell me what you wanna do直到黎明的曙光#
'Cause I can't live my life the way you want me to我是不是一定要说我不想让你走 #
You know you can't go on l

2 comments:

i m -musH- said...

hahaxx xD
me so g00d xD
come c u worx..
hehe

Vanx Chew said...

=.= come see see oni wor ... TT
Still wan ngam ngam de wor xD