Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Saturday 4 April 2009

Dream or Nightmare ?

Dream...
do like u like to dream ??
Perhaps u say No for the answer
Why i say so ?
because in sciencetific logically
dream when u are sleeping just like
u never sleep ! ...
Err i think this thing is well-know , right ?
Yeaa i think it is ...

For me ...
I aso duno bad or good or whatever
know what
in dream ...
i can see
i can see .... about something for future
for my. ... or my friend even my family
Until now ...
I still dream about some kind of good thing
IF ... unfortunenally dream about something bad ...
what would u do ??

These day .. dint dream already for several weeks
perhaps no more ... no more
Cause i am afaird ... afaird dream about something no good
or bad
I am a people that afaird losing ... ... afaird losing anything
and i ... am a cryer ... when i am sad i will cry out
Crying ... OUT LOUD
for depress my pressure

Did u losing something important before?
are u afaird lost which thing ?
friendship ? lovers? or family ?
or for selfishly ... money ??
which ?

No comments: