Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Monday 6 April 2009

FOCUS!!!!

The most important thing IN
School for STUDY is

FOCUS

Know what ... I had make a
experiment to myself
err i can say not to me so ...
because it happen suddenly To me

Well ,
i am telling u this
when i am tuition
the teacher teaching at there
and my eye was looking at the white board
and i know i am clearly hearing teacher saying
but ... the most freaky thing is
but my mind was thinking another thing
err i dunno how to say ...
my eye is focusing on teacher
but my mind can think another ....
then the teacher say whatever
was in inside my left ear and come out from right
that was funny actually
to me ... because it is PRO =.=
u are immune to all sound xD

1 comment:

i m -musH- said...

wat things u thinking at???
hahax^^