Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Thursday 23 July 2009

well ?

this should post at yesterday..
but ... i am not busy but just looking at mood for blogging

we know its rain yesterday ..
its rain when 4 am ... this is kinda early ... for me
well ... wake up at 5 am ... hear the sound of raining
and the cool weather
that time i just thinking whether wan go school or not
no point ... i must go ... hehex maybe somebody thinking of me ?
lol ... that's shitting ... OK OK i stop ...

well .. nobody go with me then i just need my mother to fetch me go
when reach to school ... yet... alone ..
siting at opened hall ..
looking at the basket ball field ... look at the rain ...
drop on the floor making wave ... its beautiful right ?
its beautiful ...
you know ... i like rain i really like rain but i hate wet
nothing to do thinking my past...
my regretNESS past
Friendship , couple , alot of thing
How do i wan to say?
huh... nothing really
well as you can see .. my blog's name also name with sadness
har... yea ... so why you can think

well at afternoon yet .. still alone
back to home nothing to do
playing computer ... just like a idiot ..


Then for today
nothing really happen ... bored
and well .. chiew yee these day seem like
silence
lol
aikz... sad ... maybe my wrong feel
or ... ... argh ... whatever

and now ... feel very not well ...
like wan to vomit ... cough ... flu ..
this may not got people thinking of me ... but this is who wan me to die
God damn it ...

8 comments:

i m -musH- said...

feel silence??
hhaa^^
no laa..
u feel wrong lurx^^

荷兰薯 ♡ hOlanxU said...

鸡肠一大堆,
虾我里dit唔sik看geh人是不是?!
没关系,
我这些讲holan 的!!xD


^_^ kacao kacao =D



··荷兰薯··

KayWong said...

努力去查字典拉。。
哈哈哈哈哈哈。。
查到你手软
哈哈哈

Vanx Chew said...

۰•●仪仪●•۰ :
u looks like silence .. really..

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ 荷兰薯 ♡:
hehe 什么啦 哪里有虾你哦
我还会说一句荷兰话的拉
ik hou van jou hehehexx

@家_耀@ :
hehe yea lar 查字典拉

荷兰薯 ♡ hOlanxU said...

哈哈!
我够会啦!
ik hou van jou...
但是...
ik hou van jou your MCB =)

Anonymous said...

wah.....
ur blog so geng loh.....
all is english de.....
害我要一个字一个字去查。。。。
hahaha......

Vanx Chew said...

lol ... sry lor xD

i m -musH- said...

hahass^^