Tiny may it be, but no means miserable. There are souls who'll feel your sorrow, for you are the world

Tuesday 23 June 2009

path ...

My leg can walk ,
can run ,
can rush
but my path ...
seem like a rough road

My hand can pull ,
can push ,
can pick
but my love
seem like cant pull it back again

My mouth can talk ,
can scream ,
can laugh
but my voice
seem like u cant hear it at all

My eye can see
can seek ,
can seen
but facing love
i cant do anything at all

My brain can think
can mind
can slove
but my memory of u
seem like cant be erase

Who did i love
Look at my hand
What have i done
Face to mirror
Cant find myself
Seeking in memory
Not empty ...
But ... myself
Has just gone away
Which way ?
Which road ?
Which path ?

3 comments:

KayWong said...

幸好我明白你写什么。。
哈哈

i m -musH- said...

我也明白..
呵呵..

Vanx Chew said...

Zzz??
=.=